ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Promotional Discount from Track Dog Racing

As an appreciation and to introduce our unique products to you, we are offering a sale through the end of the year on the following products.

Please note, to receive this special discount, you must call us directly to place your order. 214-340-9797 International customers see note below.

ALL Track Dog Racing Air Splitters - 20% off + S&H (about $14 to the lower 48)

The Track Dog Racing™ Air Splitter defends your car's front end against scraping and cracking. The protective splitter slides over pavement with steep approach angles while your car's flexible urethane bumper or air dam flexes -- without scratching your paint. Made from 3/16" thick, high-impact ABS plastic and built to take a surprising amount of abuse.

Track Dog Racing Heat Shield - 20% off + S&H (about $14 to the lower 48)

The Track Dog Racing™ exclusive heat shield was designed to help keep your under hood temperatures in check. We have a NEW design that is about 20% larger and will apply to more exhaust applications. The size was enlarged by 1 ½” on the sides and 3” in overall length. Other improvements include a 4th layer of fiberglass mat between the heavy duty foil and the insulation bat to help with burn through. Available for use with factory manifolds and all aftermarket headers. Will also work with the 2006-to present MX-5 factory and aftermarket headers. A must for supercharger applications.

Track Dog Racing Radiator Cowl Cover - 20% off + S&H (about $14 to the lower 48)

Increase your cooling efficiency and dress up your Miata. The TDR radiator cowl covers the area between the bumper and the radiator forces incoming air through your radiator instead of letting it escape through the top. All aluminum construction with a black crinkle powder-coated finish and accented with an engraved Track Dog Racing badge. Installation hardware and instruction are included. For 1990 -1997 Miatas only. Requires moving the air bag sensor wiring on earlier models.

NOTE: To receive this special price, please call us directly at 214-340-9797. Our website is not set up to provide the discount automatically.

Additional notes: Not valid for orders placed prior to Nov 23, 2011. Not valid with any other discounts. We can not honor this discount on orders placed through one of our approve vendors, please call us directly.

Note for International Customers: To place your order, order from our website as you normally would. Then send us an email to [email protected] telling us you want the discount. We will credit you for the difference once we receive your email.

If you have any other questions feel free to call us M-F 10am-5pm CST 214-340-9797 or email us at [email protected].

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Subscribed to remind me to get an MSM splitter before end of year! Thanks for the discount and the time Gary!
BTW, Gary doesn't read too many forums. He isn't a web geek like me. I'm like the "Keith" of TDR only with a lot less toys. ;) BTW, my name is William and I'm here to help if Gary can't.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have a 95 and it was just turboed recently.The LARGE intercooler made it necessary to remove the bottom shield.This left my bumper very flexy and needs some support.
Can the splitter for the 99 be fabed so i could use the support rods to stiffen up the front end on the 95?

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a 95 and it was just turboed recently.The LARGE intercooler made it necessary to remove the bottom shield.This left my bumper very flexy and needs some support.
Can the splitter for the 99 be fabed so i could use the support rods to stiffen up the front end on the 95?
The 99 air splitters will not fit a 95 but we have had customers order the turn-buckles separate and add them to their other TDR splitters. No one has ever sent us a picture so I can't speak for the results of it.

If by bottom shield, you mean belly pan, I'd recommend fabbing something out of a sheet of ABS plastic. A belly pan is critical to air-flow in the engine bay for maximum cooling.

I did this for a customer who had an AWR wide-body kit with a custom I/C. Start with cardboard to make your template. His mounted from the bottom of the bumper to where the stock belly pan mounts to the sub-frame. I should have taken pictures. Maybe next time his car is in the shop.

·
Deez Nuts
1,596 Posts
How about free shipping for a supercharger kit :mrgreen:

·
Supporting Member
257 Posts
Picked up my TDR Splitter last night... Thanks William!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts