ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Update on the TSE kit in Bullet. This car is normally run in the Maxxis Supermiata Cup race series, S1 class. That's 220whp power cap, 2300# with 245/40/15 RC-1's and minimal aero.
Last year we ran it at Superlap Battle with a big splitter, boost turned up and some Hoosiers bolted on. Won Unlimited RWD at 300whp. Decided to drag that front end out of storage and take it to UTCC at VIR in a few weeks. Bigger ID 1700 injectors, bigger DW300 fuel pump wired with it's own relay and 8g wire. Oh yes, the Quaife sequential so it doesn't asplode.

Here is the result. Red line is our back up engine. Yes kids, that's 400whp.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
23psi is no joke!

I can't wait until Andrew has all the bits & pieces to make this an all-included kit (plumbing, heat shields, intake). I understand that he's taking his time, doing it right.

Is it safe to assume that the 220whp you speak of would be relatively easy with the TSE/EFR 6258 on a stock 1994 block/head with bolt-ons? Asking for a friend...

-Matt

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What 400whp/385tq (dyno plot I posted) and a sequential feels like. In case you were wondering.

·
Administrator
15,093 Posts
23psi is no joke!

I can't wait until Andrew has all the bits & pieces to make this an all-included kit (plumbing, heat shields, intake). I understand that he's taking his time, doing it right.

Is it safe to assume that the 220whp you speak of would be relatively easy with the TSE/EFR 6258 on a stock 1994 block/head with bolt-ons? Asking for a friend...

-Matt
Yes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts