ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Supporting Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently pulled my black soft top off my car... Long story short its not in the best conditions but could very well be used for the frame which is in perfect condition. The top itself has a couple holes and the back window is ripped. But like I said the frame is still great! All im looking for is a pack of beer and you take it home... Local pick up only please.

Black soft-top off of my '91 Miata- Top is in terrible shape, has holes and the back window is torn but the frame is still very usable.

Located in Rancho Cucamonga 91739. Thank you.

·
Registered
799 Posts
alright ill try to drop by tomorrow around the afternoon. Ill pm you my number can you reply back with your address and a number...would you know if it will fit inside a miata with a hardtop?

·
Supporting Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alright ill try to drop by tomorrow around the afternoon. Ill pm you my number can you reply back with your address and a number...would you know if it will fit inside a miata with a hardtop?
If we layed it on the cargo bay folded up it will fit no problem!

·
Registered
568 Posts
if its still available, I want it.. Just realize when I sell the hardtop, I wont have a top since I got rid of my soft top a while ago.. fml lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts