ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
woah
6,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's the current going rate for partial trade for a 3.9 Torsen and a 4.1 or 4.3 open?

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
Pick me pick me.

EDIT: Didn't see it was a 3.9, I don't have boost so that would suck for me.

·
Registered
128 Posts
im local i have a 1993 na if you wanna trade me im local!!!! im in buena park!!!! text me if you want to trade 7148802750

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Why do I see more people wanting open diffs? What am I missing?
Plop in a clutch type. Recover some of your cash instead of throwing out a good Torsen? Just a guess.

·
woah
6,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
actually yes, i currently have a torsen and i am looking for an open diff... I will be buying and installing a Kaaz or OS Giken differential anyway so might aswell make some of my money back.

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
actually yes, i currently have a torsen and i am looking for an open diff... I will be buying and installing a Kaaz or OS Giken differential anyway so might aswell make some of my money back.
BALLA.

Goodluck.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Seriously? I just paid $400 for the entire swap... Axles, drive shaft and torsen.
The 3.9 is less common and more desired.
yessir. If you got a 3.9 for that price, you got one hell of a deal!

A low mileage 3.9 that has been taken care of can pull in some money while the 4.1 torsens go for 400-450, sometimes even 600 included with everything depending on the seller. They are much more common while the 3.9 only came out in the 10AE miatas which most people dont part

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
I think they came in an AUS car too, unless that was the 3.6 I am not sure.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts