ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking about trading my wheels for something else. they are currently painted "aubergine" (marroon/purple), but if you want ill strip the paint. very slight curb rash on 2 of them. tires are falken ziex (not sure which model, cheapest ones evans tire sells). maybe 60-70% life left with camber wear. tire size is 195/50r15

wheels are XXR 501 15x8 +15

trade only, not looking to ship, they are my only set of wheels so i cant remove them prior to trading. just offer whatever, if i dont like it, ill let you know, if i do then we can figure things out. I might be willing to put a little cash on top depending on what you have
before paint

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. Its a little different now. Rockin a bomex front bumper these days, and dropped the front some more

·
Registered
571 Posts
bump for a clean ride... you dropped the front some more?! wtf, haha mines around that height and seriously have to watch out for every single bump in the road

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump for a clean ride... you dropped the front some more?! wtf, haha mines around that height and seriously have to watch out for every single bump in the road
Ha. I didnt realize the pic i posted of the wheels with the wheels colored was after i lowered more. I barely it my shoe under my front bumper. Sadly i wanna go lower

1 - 17 of 17 Posts