ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
dude..that looks sick as hell. Too bad they dont have a trailer yet...I used to be big into that. My neighbor used to collect those action toys and that mofo had EVERYONE of em...i swear. He went to japan and bought like...the ones he couldnt' find here...pretty crazy. His room was full of em....CAN'T WAIT....now its something to look forward to other then Initial D stage 5...if they make one...har har har..

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
hahahahaha

"transformers...more than meets the eye"

I used to brake my transformers as a kid because I would try and transform them as fast as I could make the transforming sound effect.

This movie will rock.

·
Registered
239 Posts
yeah, transformers rock... but its fucking micheal bay! **** MICHEAL BAY! he's the guy who directed batman & robin, pearl harbor, the new texas chainsaw massacre, and many other very shitty movies! why does this fucker have to mess with my childhood even more!

and for the record, the spiderman movies kick ass, and the x-men movies were decent, but definatley not bad.

·
CR.net Supporter
293 Posts
I'll reserve judgement. The CGI looks pretty cool, but I don't know if it can hold a flame to the original Transformers The Movie. I wonder if they're gonna have Spike in this movie. Damn or even Teletran 1. This talk is just bringing me to back in the day!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts