ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to possibly sell my Trap lip. I've been mean muggin' the AK lip, which looks similar to the Trap lip but it extends all the way to both ends of the front bumper.

The lip itself is a JDM piece I found over on Rev9. It goes for $300, so about $350 I believe I paid for it with shipping. It's in great condition EXCEPT it has a small crack on the DS. It's only an inch in length and isn't noticeable, especially with it being white. It's the 100mm version, which is the smaller of the two options and is best for lowered cars.

This being said, what do you guys think it would go for? I don't have any pics of the crack ATM but I can get some if needed.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
probably 250-265 plus shipping

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Do they fit on NB's?? I think I might know someone local who is. I'll ask my bud who knows him and see what he says. Do you have a pic so I can send it to him?

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh dang, I forgot about this thread.

Sorry guys, I'm no longer contemplating selling it. Upon further inspection, the AK lip looks more like the GV lip with the holes filled in. I like my "untrimmed goatee" more than the GV ;)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Good choice bud :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts