ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
This reminds me of the nielex one. Damn sexy.

I want this bumper so Friggin bad!!! Group buy! Somebody please. There has to be a way to cut down the shipping costs for this hot piece of sex.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
I know. I wonder if we got a few people together to order them here in the states of we could lower or split that shipping cost drastically. That is hands down my favorite bumper. The only way it could get better is if it had GV tails glassed in too. I would pay shipping for that haha.

·
fender gap is the enemy
2,103 Posts
I know. I wonder if we got a few people together to order them here in the states of we could lower or split that shipping cost drastically. That is hands down my favorite bumper. The only way it could get better is if it had GV tails glassed in too. I would pay shipping for that haha.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
I still like the bumper, but the extra lines created by those tail lights is rather ugly. If the tails were part of the of the finish panel it would look tons better. One to many things just stuck on.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I still like the bumper, but the extra lines created by those tail lights is rather ugly. If the tails were part of the of the finish panel it would look tons better. One to many things just stuck on.
i think its because he has those type of tail lights. its all the same color so the lines pop out a lot... throw some OEM or egay lights on there and it would clean it up a lot

1 - 18 of 18 Posts