ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I used to be cool.
3,086 Posts
I love anything/everything TRON so I might have to give it a looksie.

·
I'm a little teapot
5,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Give the episode a watch and let me know what you think. I'm pretty intrigued by the plotline and I want to see how it incorporates into the recent movie.

·
Registered
638 Posts
udreplica's gots the swag gear Scarface, get to it man :)

anime looks good. How well the story will unfold is the big question. I hope they stick to a japanese style story, can't have an omelet without breaking some eggs... Hell my kid cried in Lion King, still loved it.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Stanty, at least you guys get Luther, and Being Human like a half year before we do.

This Tron looks great, so far

·
Registered
671 Posts
it looks interesting,i might watch it but the program/player artwork kinda upsets me with their exaggerated legs and the fact im gonna see disney commercials while watching it

·
Registered
361 Posts
I've seen the trailer for this and just watched the episode. Very cool use of 3D and shooting it on twos (skipping every other frame) to make it look like 2D animation is very well executed. I look forward to watching more of this. Story is intriguing as well.

·
I'm a little teapot
5,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I dig it. I don't even know what Disney XD is, I'm assuming it's one of their numerous cable channels, so I'm just going to dl the torrents
The appropriateness of torrenting something like TRON is not lost on me. Well played sir!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts