ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
nice. ill probably get mine this summer. how do you guys like it? power gains? any clearance issue?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i love this exhaust but i would like it better if the exhaust tip is bigger...i notice some power at high rpm...its not loud too..good clearance too but there is no hanger on the tip i just zip tight it...

·
Registered
59 Posts
really? you'd go for a bigger tip? i actually wish it was a bit smaller. haha but thats just me. looking good though

·
Registered
698 Posts
Very nice. Looks different but not ricey or anything like I was expecting (5Zigen A-Spec). Good stuff fellas.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Looks pretty darn good for a eBay special!

I'm all for cheap exhausts, if it works it works. And if the mufflers take a **** on you later you can swap them out with quality units and still not be into the system much $$.

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on one of these... setting off car alarms with the flowmaster is fun though.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
Just installed a Tsudo exhaust on our Scion tC yesterday, even without the silencer its definately a bit quieter than my miata, but it does sound really really good, burbles a little when you let off the gas. More of a bassy exhaust note with the 2.4L and all.

Quality is really good for the price, came with all hardware and gaskets, no fitament issues at all, just bolt on and go.

I also would like to hear sound clips on a miata with no silencer in.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Anybody have a clip of this exhaust yet? The home brew HKS system I made is starting to get me in trouble with the local authorities :( I'm interested in this exhaust and wanna know how it sounds... I dont want it to be too quiet :p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts