ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i know adrenalineracing carries them but does anyone know of any other places that sells them?? thanks ;o)

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
no one else in the US that I am aware of has ever brought any to the US in large numbers. I am sure you can find an importer that can get them in Japan and bring them over, but I doubt the price will be any better. Eddie at AR has good relationships with his suppliers, and know how to get stuff into the US in a timely fashion. I wouldn't risk my money anywhere else...

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Jadie, talk with Eddie at Adrenaline racing he is a good guy to deal with, and can get most the parts you need from Japan at a good price, i ordered the larger Tuckin99 N2 Over Fenders through him, and i have some more stuff on the way very soon, maybe yours can tag along with mine?. :wink:

PhatMiata
Randy

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
You can also ask "grinder" on this forum to see if he plans to create any for the NB's like yours, so far i think he only has NA bodys though?

PhatMiata

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I love the look of those flares, have really been considering purchasing them in the near future (turbo comes first though) Wish someone in the US made something similat!

·
Registered
13 Posts
there's a guy here in hawaii who has a set, never used them and posted them up for sale. if youre interested i can check on them.

·
Banned
437 Posts
Adrenaline Racing? You must be kidding. I would never do business with Eddie or this store ever again. Late last year, I ordered a set of Tuckin99 Fender Flares for my '94 and he never came through. He even gone so far as to say he sent them to me via USPS and he did not even have a tracking number to back it up. Through countless emails and complaints, I got my refund. I even went to Japan while it was suppose to be in transit for a vacation. If I knew he couldn't come through, I would have bought it when I was in Tokyo. What a waste of focken time. If anyone had a great experience with AR, then good for you. Otherwise, take your chances...

I got mine on ebay from a fellow in Hawaii. I think this was like the only set anywhere near the states or in the states.

I had also look in to making a similar version and having it mass produced in carbon fiber. But the costs to make a mold and to reproduce a 100 sets just did not justify. Sigh...

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Dont know what happened with that, but that does sound like a crappy deal, did you get your moneyback? or a store credit? On a positive note, i have had good experience with Eddie at AR, got alot of Mazdapeed parts from him a few years back (steering wheel, SSK, horn button, etc, etc.) , and the large N2 Tuckin99 fender flares last year, and i have more coming in from Japan this year.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
yeah check on that for me, it seems as though simple roadster may have gotten that set however. I'd love ta get my hands on a set or something similar..... it'd give me an excuse ta go with some different wheels also!

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Phatmiata: how much were your large tuckin99 fenders? i have a friend going to Japan next week in the Osaka area.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
I think i paid close to $800 after shipping and what not from Japan, to Cali, and then to me in Florida. They are still sitting here collecting dust though :cry: Too many projects, soooo little coin.... Still waiting on the redesign FM turbo too #-o

EDIT: Make sure your order the flares BEFORE you showup at the door, because the larger N2 Overfenders like mine are Special Order from Tuckin99, so they might not have them in stock! :shock:

PhatMiata

·
1,213 Posts
I think i paid close to $800 after shipping and what not from Japan, to Cali, and then to me in Florida. They are still sitting here collecting dust though :cry: Too many projects, soooo little coin.... Still waiting on the redesign FM turbo too #-o

EDIT: Make sure your order the flares BEFORE you showup at the door, because the larger N2 Overfenders like mine are Special Order from Tuckin99, so they might not have them in stock! :shock:

PhatMiata
If your worried about all that dust Phat I can take them off your hands !!! :wink:

·
Sponsor
1,963 Posts
Phatmiata: how much were your large tuckin99 fenders? i have a friend going to Japan next week in the Osaka area.
hey aflac,

sorry about not getting back to you sooner about the tuckin99 shop info,
tell your friend to start at umeda station (its the main station in osaka ) take the JR kobe line out to nishinomiya, once he gets out there take a taxi, to 兵庫県西宮市江上町8-15 (need the language pack).

here is the listing of stations on jr kobe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JR_Kobe_Line

here is nishinomiya station (w/ the crosshairs on it) and tuckin99 is wear the red ring on the far left side is.
http://mapserv.mapfan.com/cgi-bin/map/mfwmapserv.cgi?MAP=E135.20.54.4N34.44.9.1&ZM=10&SZ=525,525&KN=0&COL=1&OPT=e0000011&P=e22E135.20.54.4N34.44.9.1&P=e52E135.20.32.3N34.44.16.2&MAPKEY=96fe-d29b-eb96-0f8a&

and here is the shop: http://www2.hawaii.edu/~rserikak/week15hw/100_1474.jpg

BRING CASH(yen) also the owner doesn't use cc.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
If your worried about all that dust Phat I can take them off your hands !!! :wink:
(Phat waves hand in front of Mike for JDM mind control)

[JeDi Master] you dont want those fender flares Mike ........ you want to sell all of your parts to PhatMiata, and roll out showroom stock
[/JeDi Master] :twisted:

PhatMiata-san (^_^)

·
Registered
13 Posts
hey aflac,

sorry about not getting back to you sooner about the tuckin99 shop info,
tell your friend to start at umeda station (its the main station in osaka ) take the JR kobe line out to nishinomiya, once he gets out there take a taxi, to 兵庫県西宮市江上町8-15 (need the language pack).

here is the listing of stations on jr kobe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JR_Kobe_Line

here is nishinomiya station (w/ the crosshairs on it) and tuckin99 is wear the red ring on the far left side is.
http://mapserv.mapfan.com/cgi-bin/map/mfwmapserv.cgi?MAP=E135.20.54.4N34.44.9.1&ZM=10&SZ=525,525&KN=0&COL=1&OPT=e0000011&P=e22E135.20.54.4N34.44.9.1&P=e52E135.20.32.3N34.44.16.2&MAPKEY=96fe-d29b-eb96-0f8a&

and here is the shop: http://www2.hawaii.edu/~rserikak/week15hw/100_1474.jpg

BRING CASH(yen) also the owner doesn't use cc.
i remember that same exact trip. its not that rough on foot either if you dont mind walking for about 15-20 minutes. its right on the mainstreet you cant miss it. kinda cool how these people have a shop out of the garage of what seems to be their own house.

·
Registered
92 Posts
what kit do you guys think goes good w/ the tuckin nb flares?? Tuckin kit or garage vary or no kit like the picture shown...?? Also..does anyone have pulled fenders on a NB here and if so..pix?? thanx

1 - 20 of 25 Posts