ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 905 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here we go guys..figured i would get it started for us.We can discuss meets and etc here :):fab:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
everyone have a nice holiday?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh yeah forgot to ask,what weight oil you guys running down there i know temp are alot diffeerent there than tn just wanted to get a heads up due to after the ride down it will be ready for a change

·
Registered
312 Posts
everyone have a nice holiday?
My holiday was great, how was yours

oh yeah forgot to ask,what weight oil you guys running down there i know temp are alot diffeerent there than tn just wanted to get a heads up due to after the ride down it will be ready for a change
N I'm running 5w30 in my car rite now

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mine was pretty good.even got one of those cold ass white christmas that i dont care to see again lol.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea its nice to look at but...jeez my body just cant take the cold any more but sure is fun to snow/ice drift though

·
Registered
122 Posts
0W40 M1. High shear temperatures et.c. (gets absurdly hot on track so the protection is welcome). There are a few threads about this here and on m.net; just look for the frequent O'Reilly's or Autozone 5 qts + filter sale, usually around $30...

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea up here i run 0w30 m1 for like 28.00 for 5qts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Not to get off topic, but just to let everyone know, meet/party at my place Friday new years eve starts at 9pm send me an rsvp via txt or pm # is 402-917-7530

·
Miata's Can't Drift Silly
1,568 Posts
I moved my squadron from the tents where we were working to the new building. Merry F#*k'n Christmas. lol I currently run 0w30. Might go 40 weight next. Ryan, if I was home I'd be the first one at your place inviting every piece of tail I knew! BTW, I have less than 2 months left!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I moved my squadron from the tents where we were working to the new building. Merry F#*k'n Christmas. lol I currently run 0w30. Might go 40 weight next. Ryan, if I was home I'd be the first one at your place inviting every piece of tail I knew! BTW, I have less than 2 months left!!!
Lmfao, how did i know you were gonna say that ej, n BTW, cant wait for your return bra

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well fellas i have been working on a few names for our group and was wondering on something are we gonna keep it stricly miatas or we going for a wide range of rides cause this depend on the names which i came upwith but i can modify them a bit to accomadate though,just shooting some ideas,just leet me know.then i will post them and get you guys feedback on them :)

·
Registered
939 Posts
We have more then just miatas in our group. Hell it was just Me and Ej before we met Ryan. Mike is doin his own thing and I have not met the other red NA that Ej and stephan know. Stephan has a supra if he can ever get that thing running again (long story about wiring harness catching on fire)

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alright thats cool this is what i was hoping for,here are a few.

Diverse Roadsters(roadster only)
Diverse Performance(Affiliated club,possible make a AZ chapter)i am part of
SlammedEnuff?(affiliated club-can make a AZ chapter)i am part of
MoarSlam?
MoarLowz?
Slammed Performance

shoot me your thoughts and ideas.

1 - 20 of 905 Posts