ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a turbo kit from a guy for 300 and all is missing is down-pipe but i don't have time to do it my self does anyone know a good place where i can take it and get it in there or any one with experience want to do it let me know

·
Registered
939 Posts
If you don't know how to come up with a downpipe, you probably should not be installing a "$300 turbo kit"

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
I honestly doubt you bought a full turbo kit for 300 dollars. I've been putting one together with used parts and I'm at like 2500 dollars and I've found some great deals.

·
Registered
109 Posts
ebay, loads of downpipes there.

Though, I am curious about your 300 dollar turbo... Some more info might also make people more willing to help as well.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
This also isn't the best site for forced induction information. Go to miata turbo. There's not a lot of people I would take advice from here about forced induction.

·
Registered
172 Posts
any pics of your so-called "turbo kit"?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea ill take some pictures and post them the turbo is a t3t4e i have everything and i im looking for a down pipe thats not a problem i need someone to install forme the guy took it off a 1.6 93 and ill be putting it my 90 1.6 me and the took it apart from his 93 together and i inspected every part as it came out

·
I <3 NY & Hate you
995 Posts
Trolling or uneducated?

How do you expect someone to recommend a place to install/make you a DP without giving us your location??

·
Registered
158 Posts
lol, if you go to miataturbo.net and post like you did here, you'll get flamed so bad

i wouldn't trust putting a 300 dollar turbo kit on my car...........

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Nb4 my *** started smoking and or blew up.

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Need more details. How many bolts on the flange side etc.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
T3t4 isn't a turbo it's a flange dumbass.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
lol, if you go to miataturbo.net and post like you did here, you'll get flamed so bad

i wouldn't trust putting a 300 dollar turbo kit on my car...........
really? when I put up my partial turbo kit (manifold, turbo, downpipe, oil lines, boost controller, and external wastegate with dump pipe, vacuum lines, and all bolts/nuts) for $350 on mt.net..........I had a lot of people jumping on it including some of the sub sponsors. :whistle:

nothing wrong with a cheap kit if you check everything before you put it on. (and assuming you know how to install it, fix any minor issues, and have it running right)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Of course they were jumping on it if you actually list details and they know what you're doing.

For the OP, considering his lack of info, lack of location, etc. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what is going on with his $300 kit, especially missing a DP. He's gonna have himself a headache for his first turbo install without knowing anything about he bought

oh yeah, he said it's a duratec turbo manifold..................................... uh huh

question, why did you put up all that stuff for $350? was it all rusty or something because that's seriously giving it away. That's why they were jumping on it. good manifold alone would be 350 unless you're selling a greddy or ebay junk one.... you pretty much ripped yourself off

really? when I put up my partial turbo kit (manifold, turbo, downpipe, oil lines, boost controller, and external wastegate with dump pipe, vacuum lines, and all bolts/nuts) for $350 on mt.net..........I had a lot of people jumping on it including some of the sub sponsors. :whistle:

nothing wrong with a cheap kit if you check everything before you put it on. (and assuming you know how to install it, fix any minor issues, and have it running right)

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.