ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
'Bout dat life
4,106 Posts
depends what you want.
turbo will be more hp/$ and you get a cool BOV sound + kick in the pants when it spools.

IRTB's will sound god awesome, give better response, and give much less power/$.

·
Registered
61 Posts
hi guys - the adaptronic ECU also takes care of VVT.

I run it and its really good :)

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Turbo...... Ive allways think to myself after I race and beat someone how much it would suck if i went ITB's and lost. I can imagine eveyone who has ITB's thinking to themselves "well at least i have better throttle response". I know its not all about stright like acceleration but unless its a strictly built auto-x car pure power > throttle response.

·
4,436 Posts
Turbo...... Ive allways think to myself after I race and beat someone how much it would suck if i went ITB's and lost. I can imagine eveyone who has ITB's thinking to themselves "well at least i have better throttle response". I know its not all about stright like acceleration but unless its a strictly built auto-x car pure power > throttle response.
I also dont think that everyone here 'lives their life 1/4 mile at a time' - or street race on a daily basis as you are suggesting.

·
Registered
341 Posts
This has been a question I've been asking myself. I was looking at the spec comparisons and everything. then i found a solution! Buy two cars. One turbo and one ITBs.....well.............ok maybe not. But i definitely think the ITBs are a good choice. The reasoning i say to this is because they look so beautiful :mrgreen: --> here

But this is just my biased opinion! Though I admit I love the sound of a blow off valve but that can be easily fixed , i thin one of the japanese tuners makes a electronic one....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts