ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have people spamming my Instagram now. I just got out of the hospital and yesterday was my first day home, I'll ship you the signals and refund your money. I don't need to deal with this right now.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
ToyotaCare........
3,643 Posts
So you got hospitalized the day he paid for them, you never contacted the buyer to let him know of the unfortunate events, and then you miraculously get released the day before he questions these damn near a month later........

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
what the actual fuckers does your Instafag being spammed have anything to do with this? So you're willing to ship the signals AND refund his monies?

·
ToyotaCare........
3,643 Posts
People are spamming his IG because people care about our paying members here. Who the **** likes getting ripped off?? Hopefully nobody. Whats the one course of action as a community to get back at the seller for collecting money and not shipping the item......... Spamming!!!! Common sense handball

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
^ oh sorry bout that. I see no point in spamming his Instafag. I see no point in him complaining bout his Instafag being spammed. Just ship out the damn TSI's already and call it a day and we'll never do business with him ever again. That's it.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts