ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last week i took out my pop up head lights to replace them with at set of PIAA fog lights. i got the lamps and housings out and figured i would remove the wiring to keep the engine bay looking clean. i pulled the wires back to the firewall and removed them. today i finally got everything back together and took it for a drive but when i tried to use the turn signals the guage cluster did not light up but made the clicking noise. i got out to see if they were working at all but they did nothing so i took the car back to the shop. i checked the fuses first to see if that could be the problem and it was not so i fooled around with some stuff and checked all the connections under the steering wheel and everything was hooked up. i tried to hit the hazzard switch to see if it did anything but nothing happend. anyone got any ideas on what i messed up?

·
Registered
222 Posts
if the turn signal, interior lights dont work, check the 40a fuse in the engine bay, happened to me today.

its a wierd looking fuse, set the multimeter on continuity and see if there is flow through there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts