ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, i've been meaning to take off my signal light housing and just replace it with a tiny light housing like this one

but i can't find ANYTHING close to that. can anyone tell me what that bulb is on that car??? it's driving me nuts because i'm going all over town and i can't find anything relatively close at ALL!

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Are you talking about the little rectangular light on the corner of the front bumper? If yes then any generic trailer lights or euro rectangular side marker will do. What town have you been running all over? You might want to mail order to get the exact lamp you're looking for.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
vancouver, bc, canada. not many choices out here because every store carries the same aftermarket lights! just minor price differences........................
and no not the rectangle one. i'm looking for the one in his signal light hole, if you look closely on the outsides of the signal light hole you see a circular light.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive seen those when i was browsing through ebay but i still don't like led's. sure they last forever but they just aren't bright enough. And i live in canada. I need daytime running lights AND turning signal. So i am using a 1157 bulb atm. I was thinking of finding a housing and just bore it bigger for the 1157 bulb.

·
Registered
239 Posts
i just zip tied my bulb to the bumper. buy a pack of zip ties and spend a few minutes dicking with it. you'll figure it out!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes that is an alternative. i have tried to drive with just the bulb but when i did, i got pissed of at people not turning at a intersection. The reason was that they couldn't see my signal light clear enough. I want to get something a bit more bigger and will difuse the light instead of some idiot trying to guess if i i'm turning or not... but good idea!!

·
3,857 Posts

·
1,213 Posts
I would go with a decent quality motorcycle light unit .... that's what they use in japan for both the zest TSI's ( which I now haave ) and the K G Works ones ( that I used to have ) they use DTR lamps in Japan so longevity shouldn't be an issue

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i've been trying to look for a motorcycle lamp but can anyone suggest a model thati can reference off of?

bratfass those lookhuge....

·
1,213 Posts
any motorcycle shop will carry loads of aftermarket side blinkers and running lights ... you can get mini ones very easily too ... try Heine Gerike or something similar ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts