ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've dropped by a few meets in the Best Buy parking lot at the Tustin/Irvine market place, but never seen any Miatas! Plenty of Subies and even more Hondas.

I would love to get together a Club Roadster Gathering sometime soon!

If anybody is located conveniently nearby the Market Place let me know so we can start getting meets together.

The Best Buy parking lot is huge, and usualy pretty empty at night, and there is a Taco Bell, In & Out, Carls and El Pollo Loco in the same lot. Just accross the street is a Starbucks, Rubios and Jamba Juice.

This would be a great place to have some meets.

Let me know guys!

-Sean Jay :D [/b]

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, I'll check out "KINOD" Just wanted to know if anybody wanted to get together one time around there at CPK or BJ's or something. It's cool. Just trying to meet some local Tustin/Irvine people.

·
Registered
299 Posts
i dont wanna here about darn i live so far away i have to drive 45 minutes to get there. shut up i have to drive over 1 and a half hours...... danmit why no meets in sandiego......

·
Registered
593 Posts
I went to the original KINOD meet a while ago and it was a pretty impressive turnout. Now I'm reading that more and more people start showing up on top of that. KINOD is definitely your best bet for a Miata meet here in SoCal at the moment.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thursday at the market place, starting 2007! thursdays blow anyway, lets make them better! :D

if we get a big enough local turn-out together we could also get some sweet caravans together for KINOD. (i went to kinod last week....awesome =D> )

but a small, local thursday taco bell/INnOUT market place Rubios whatever would be cool.

-PM me if you're down or keep this stream going until we can vote on a location.

maybe i'll make a poll-

PM me with what you want on the poll if youre down for the market place.

-Sean

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
haha.. i can see it now.

OC Crew Thurs Meet. In n Out.

OC Crew caravans to Fri KINOD Meet. More In n Out.

OC Crew gets fat. =p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts