ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

And you know what, I didn't take it. Tad hard to take off, and I didn't need it that bad. Criminally cheap.

The rest of the car had the Autoblaze chrome trim, ARC intake, Tuckin99 radiator cover, but the really good stuff had already gone.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Moss sells that brace but they list it as only for the NA, Could something like this not work on the NB. I have never looked at an NA from the underside.

·
Registered
144 Posts

And you know what, I didn't take it. Tad hard to take off, and I didn't need it that bad. Criminally cheap.

The rest of the car had the Autoblaze chrome trim, ARC intake, Tuckin99 radiator cover, but the really good stuff had already gone.
wish I could find scrappys like that :(

·
CR.net Supporter
287 Posts
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n109/saz9961/IMGP1497.jpg

Autoblaze chrome trim??? You mean the windshield surround?

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Yep. Fat lot of good though. Once its stuck on, its stuck on.

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i also though i heard that the benefit of the tranny mouning was questionable?
Hence I wasn't that bothered about taking it off. To get it off, I would need to unbolt it from the subframe and bellhouse, Then get a jack under this car, which was teetering onto top of a Renault, and take a hammer to knock out the bar. Of course, as I have a 1.8 already, I don't need this.

Someone else might, and so far I have only revealed the location to my local club members.

·
CR.net Supporter
287 Posts

It can be removed, as I have removed it from my old car (to put on the new car)...it takes time, effort, solvents and fishing line though.

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

It can be removed, as I have removed it from my old car (to put on the new car)...it takes time, effort, solvents and fishing line though.
None of which can be done at the very back of a very cramped scrapyard, working in the rain. Besides, someone had already tried, and bent the cover.

·
Registered
87 Posts

whats the chance of you getting the intake and radiator cover and i pay you for them? i want them something bad!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts