ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
U no slow DOS tar

A random picture collection of all things Roadster (and a few other Mazdas for good measure). So far I've posted about 50% of what I've got from a few years worth of wasted lunch hours and evenings spent doing "Right Click, Save As". No doubt some of the pictures are of your very own car. If you've got a problem with that PM me with the exact file name and I'll see what I can do to remove it. I'm sure there's lots of overlap with VRTSid's gallery but I hope that this collection will give you guys some enjoyment and inspiration.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All the pics were captured at the highest resolution possible. To see if a high-res version of the picture exists, click "All Sizes" at the top left corner under the file name.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Hmmm...mine's in there, too, but they're old crappy pics. I wonder how they got ahold of them...I don't remember ever posting them. :lol:

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
OMG!!! My life's ambition has been fufilled! I've been inducted into Kyle's Ro-du-sta Hall of Fame [-o< I'm ready to be taken out the back and be shot now!!!

Well, actually not quite- only my M2 mirrors made it. Along with my washing machine :cry: :cry: :cry: [/img]

·
Mufasa in Training
32,870 Posts
Still haven't seen Junior...not that he's hawt stuff at the moment anyway...

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don't worry. I've still got lots more pictures to upload so be patient. You're probably in the collection somewhere.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
nice, lots of inspiration in there, saw a few ideas that I was already thinking about trying, they look good!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts