ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Supporting Member
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was going to go out and get some pictures taken today. But i have no friends. No one wants / has a car to bring out. So this is all i could do by myself. It's a shame such a good location goes to waste with my sh!tty photographs, and sh!tty car.

I really hate how my lip is. I need to adjust it.

·
Supporting Member
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! We need to organize some time to meet up and take some pictures.
I agree. You back in AA home from school? I wouldn't mind a trip out there as long as we can stop at Ashley's and get some beer. :D

Nice, functional low. Looks good.

Is that a T25?
GT2560

It's low enough lol. The other day i was cresting a driveway into a store and rubbed my butterfly brace even when i had it angled. If anyone has been watching the Detroit GP race today, they know how bad Michigan roads are. I may one day get coilovers just to delete a slight bit of wheel gap and improve my ride quality. Thanks for the comments though.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I agree. You back in AA home from school? I wouldn't mind a trip out there as long as we can stop at Ashley's and get some beer. :D
I actually moved up to Flint for good! But still do come back to AA every month or so. I think I'm coming back the weekend of the 23rd, and all my car buddies are trying to meet up and BBQ or something. Hopefully one of my friends will have a Miata by then.

·
Registered
747 Posts
^Ditto. Didn't you get them for free or something?

·
Supporting Member
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you're running Megasquirt and feel like coming to WI to tune mine, hit me up. Seriously.
I am running MSII. I am bran spanking new to it, so even i don't really know what i'm doing. I had someone help me along with most of it.

I actually moved up to Flint for good! But still do come back to AA every month or so. I think I'm coming back the weekend of the 23rd, and all my car buddies are trying to meet up and BBQ or something. Hopefully one of my friends will have a Miata by then.
Come to the xceed BBQ next weekend? You have my number though, just call or text me.

LOVE those wheels.
Thank you sir. I got them for free from someone passing me on the highway, they are Boyd's. (Boyd Coddington) I think they're one off wheels, plus they're directional.

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
What the hell is that retarded **** hanging off the rear on the drivers side?

·
Supporting Member
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
phillyb™;1249782 said:
that is some wretched looking graffiti. get some friends who can write and have them redo those walls. lol
The problem is i didn't take these pictures in the "hood". Wannabe artists come here and spray over top of better art, or graffiti whatever it is. Silly suburban kids. :lol:

I'll drive up the road to Detroit and get some real good art next time, maybe this weekend. ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts