ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Roadster crazies.

It seems that I've been around here for ever but never posted - we'll just have to fix that. I live in Toronto, where you ask? Toronto, Canada, east end, near where all the transvestite hookers live (not that there's anything wrong with that).

I've had my 2000 Miata since 2001 when a chance job offer to a friend meant that she moved to Arizona without the car which I bought for the outstanding lease value (= SCORE!!!). It doesn't look like it did back then. It's still silver, has 225,000 Km, a supercharger, suspension, brakes, bar , custom dash..... you know the deal.

I compete in local AutoX events, lapping days and stuff. Heck, you might have even been beaten by me :phillyb: As you can imagine from my attitude, I'm a member of the infamous Miataphiles from Toronto. I've been a regular attendant of MATG for the last eight years and, no surprise, I'll be back this year.

So, the next time you flip the bird to the old guy in the silver Miata that just dusted you; remember it could be a fellow ClubRoadster guy (me! ya idyut!) :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Those Miataphiles always up to no good...

But you, I like! Thanks for the bumper =D Enjoy that ceramic coated NB2 manifold! Have you seen the FS lately? Seen one go for $250 without ceramic coating O_O You got a steal ahaha

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
Epic thread opening of the day. Sir, I dig your sense of humor. I can tell already that you are a welcome addition to CR.net. I applaud your introduction of yourself to us low-lifes who all should bow in your honor.

Huge welcome, great post. :)

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts