ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday morning at 3am, my roommates came home from a party and spotted 2 young asian kids (most likely some Vietnamese ricer fucks from Westminster) running from my house and into a red stock NA miata. It is probably a safe assumption that my car is being targeted for parts.

If any of you guys are in the Westminster/south OC ghetto, keep an eye out on your car during the night, or keep an eye out for suspicious young asian guys asking questions about your car. If you don't know them from KINOD, take caution would be my advice.

Socal_Brian told me this Sunday that some asian youngsters went up to him and asked him noob-ass questions about his car. So they're definitely out there.

I just wanted to inform you guy that this is happening. Be careful with your cars guys. Our cars are starting to become big for the younger crowd and thus drawing upon the ricer crowd with their night runs to steal other people's cars for parts.

So, if you're one of those Vietnamese kids wanting to steal my ****, **** you. And if I catch you stealing my ****, I will definitely beat your ass up with the butt end of my rifle --and it also has a scope. :wink:

The rest of you, keep vigilant. We're getting popular now --especially here in Southern California.

·
Registered
593 Posts
=D>

and to those punk-ass faggots... if you even fucking get near my car I would have no problem pulling out the .357 on your candy-ass. If you think I'm joking, come test me... my Ruger speaks louder than words.

·
Registered
114 Posts
god damn, is it that bad out in westminster....****...i thought la was bad, boy was i wrong....come knocking 'round my way, i will straight slice you with my collection of machete's...believe me, they been used b4!

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Why do you always have to mention their suspected race? How do you know they weren't just American criminals?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Why do you always have to mention their suspected race? How do you know they weren't just American criminals?
Because we live in Westminster. Also, Linh and I are both Asian (me half) so it's one of those in-crowd things only to be used by us. :wink:

Also, being a little descriptive never hurt a bit... especially in this case! Oh yeah, one more thing, if you lived in Westminster you'd understand.

·
Esteemed Member
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Young Asian kids in the surrounding are not the trust worthy sort.

Edit: Plus, Asians make up almost a majority of the city's population.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
... as opposed to non-american criminal, perhaps. How do you find out someone's nationality by looking at 'em? Ethnicity you kinda can, much less so for nationality. As for Asians, ALL LOOK SAME!

http://alllooksame.com/

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Alright, before this one gets out of hand, I think Kyle's intention was to make sure this thread wasn't containing anything derogatory.

He's not saying you guys are not American.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, my eyes are always open :shock:

and ready for anything :twisted:

The only good thing about living with my dad is knowing that if anyone trys to **** with anyones **** my dad has his 45 special next to him so i know he would run out and bust a cap,plus his next door neighbor is a cop so as much as that sucks its also good,if the 45 isn't enough there's always more "back up" around the house :wink:

man all this talking about weapons is making me want to go shooting with good ol pops

:x ,o well just a few more weeks,then we can go anytime.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Sunday morning at 3am, my roommates came home from a party and spotted 2 young asian kids (most likely some Vietnamese ricer fucks from Westminster) running from my house and into a red stock NA miata. It is probably a safe assumption that my car is being targeted for parts.

If any of you guys are in the Westminster/south OC ghetto, keep an eye out on your car during the night, or keep an eye out for suspicious young asian guys asking questions about your car. If you don't know them from KINOD, take caution would be my advice.

Socal_Brian told me this Sunday that some asian youngsters went up to him and asked him noob-ass questions about his car. So they're definitely out there.

I just wanted to inform you guy that this is happening. Be careful with your cars guys. Our cars are starting to become big for the younger crowd and thus drawing upon the ricer crowd with their night runs to steal other people's cars for parts.

The rest of you, keep vigilant. We're getting popular now --especially here in Southern California.
How do you know your car was being target? Maybe they were going to rob your apartment/house or taking some pictures of your NA.
What "noob-ass" questions did these folks ask Socal_Brian?

I think most people who want to steal our parts, mostly want the flashy after-market stuff. Just keep it dirty and stock. :wink:

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I hope nothing happens again. It's too bad the police couldn't be bothered to do a full investigation last time like dust for fingerprints, etc. I guess they figured you got your car back so case closed. Maybe it's time for a hardtop and some security film on the windows? How easy is it to slim jim your way into a Miata? Also, now might be a good time to check your insurance coverage in case it gets stolen again. If you can't park it in a secure garage then throw as many roadblocks in their way and do whatever you have to do to make it less desirable to thieving scum.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Put a kill switch on it too. There are some good instruction on M.n. I've heard of people turning their headlight pop-up switch or the lighter into a kill switch (lighter completes circuit, but when lighter is out of car it won't start).

I'd even get a removable steering wheel.

Tint, hardtop, removable steering wheel, locking lugs, kill switch. Perhaps it'll slow them down enough that they'll try somewhere else.

·
Registered
489 Posts

So, if you're one of those Vietnamese kids wanting to steal my ****, **** you. And if I catch you stealing my ****, I will definitely beat your ass up with the butt end of my rifle --and it also has a scope. :wink:

I know what you mean about Westminster, I store my trailer there and I store my racecar there (I share a shop with a friend). Pretty scetchy sometimes.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I don't think a hardtop would help much to prevent theft, if the thieves are looking for parts they'll steal the hardtop itself. Unless you get it permanently bolted to the body. There was a string of hardtop thefts in Oakland, Ca last year. Some guy on M.net made these fasteners with locks which made the hardtop really hard to steal.

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Did you ever find out how they stole the car? Was it VIN theft? tow truck?

Our cars are getting too popular in the 'wrong' way :( A hardtop can fetch you $1000 easy around here. That's got to be tempting for the lowlives.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts