ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Robbins has decided to stop offering a full 6 year warranty on their XT Style Tops, reducing the warranty to 3 years only. The good news is Moss has stock of the remaining tops that still carry the 6 year warranty. But once our stock runs out we will offer the "new" XT Style Tops that carry the shorter 3 year warranty.

As I type, we have 71 in stock in black, 6 in stock of the darker tan from 90-97 cars, and 7 in stock of the lighter tan from 99-05 cars. These all carry the 6 year warranty and any XT Top purchased from us recently will have the 6 year warranty honored.

This update is from Robbins and we wanted to share the news in case you are considering a top purchase soon. We're sure the warranty factors into your purchases.

Click here to shop the XT Style Tops at Moss.

Thanks for your time reading this, and if you have any questions please PM me.

Chris

·
Super Moderator
2,727 Posts
Thanks Obama!

In all seriousness, 3 years warranty is still pretty good for the price that this top sells at. It sucks that they are dropping from 6 but I'm sure they are still very competitive at their price point.

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Obama!
LOL again!

In all seriousness, 3 years warranty is still pretty good for the price that this top sells at. It sucks that they are dropping from 6 but I'm sure they are still very competitive at their price point.
And it's only the XT type tops that are getting the reduced warranty. All other Robbins tops will stay at 6 years.

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Our stock of these XT tops with the longer 6 year warranty is getting lower - and these tops are on sale now thru Friday 10/10/14! If you are considering a new top, now is the time to get a low price AND the better warranty.

Stock:
Black - 42
Tan - 4
Light Tan - 5

XT Style Tops by Robbins currently on sale for $169.95.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me! Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts