ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got the long beloved checkered mats (zhx to tetsuya), my nardi clasico, awd parts (bezel and rings are in, gauge-faces still not, thx to bill) and my 10ae leather-seats

and my crnet-decal ;)

·
CR.net Supporter
324 Posts
Cool!

I like the mats. The chequered mats that I particularly like are the ones where the white is more of a tan colour.

·
Banned
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
these are the seats from the european limited edition model nb 10th anniversary, the leather is new, only the blue alcantara was still used, cause it looks like new

·
Banned
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice man glad you like the mats, hows the fitment on a lhd car?
fitment is near perfect, on the pics you wont´t see the one part, passengers side is 100% perfect, drivers side direct in front of the seat on the left side there a little wave, but when you press it against the rockerpanel it looks smooth, i think time will tell and in a few months it will fit perfect, i´ll take a pic from the part tomorrow and show you, nothin great

·
CR.net Supporter
350 Posts
Looking really coooooool =D> =D>

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
looking good, nice choice on the 10ae seats

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
wow love the checkered mats, are thos Car Make Corn's? Or some OEM special edition, either way they REALLY set off that interior!!

·
Supporting Member
830 Posts
Interior looks great! Those seats are factory covered I am guessing?
Glad you were finally able to get a set of those checked floor mats too. Definitely well worth the wait from the looks of them, pulls things together nicely.

·
Premium Member
9,430 Posts

·
Banned
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Very nice! Good choice on the 10AE seats, also like the alcantara shift and e-brake boot, I've seriously thought about doing mine in a color to match my inserts ... I think you made my mind up!
the seats are used, but only the black leather is renewed

i am stitchin a new set, now darkgrey again but with a blue stripe in the middle, so .4" wide, like the new nc-leather boots from redline-goods (there i have stolen my new idea ;))

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts