ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my 96 miata in 2001, Bought it for 5600 with 68000mi. It was in eccelent condition. Well late last year with me neglecting it (exteriorwise) due to my ae86 taking ALL my money haha it looked like carp. The top had a piece of plexiglass riveted in b/c the plastic broke, The carpet was worn so I tore it out (when I put carpet back in I took out like a gallon shopvac worth of dirt j.k. but it was alot. )
The d.s. turn signal was broke out bumper was deformed and paint was chipped off from an small bump from a ford that didnt see me. Oh and I got drunk one night and cut a huge oval hole in the front of the bumper......The car was embarassing. haha but here are the new pics. Oh and I did everything by myself with the help of a friend.

new carpet and kazama shift knob with e-brake button dual head unit
[/img]

modified cf intake

new front bumper and junkyard turnsig's

Painted wheels and calipers with duplicolor wheel paint

new top, robbins zipperless sunfast glass

wrinkles(I cant remove them dont know if its my fault or not

GV lip

Is it me or is mine the only one that angles upp too much

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
Man that looks great.

You guys with painted stock alloys are making me think about selling the chapparals

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want new rims bad... but my rims are the hollow spoke ones that weight 10lbs sooo lighter rims are hella expensive. Im gonna stick to these and get them powdercoated and maybe some spacers(not too much though)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Boro!! dude where are you from? I thought it was only my close circle of Washington Boro, PA buddies who use that term - we use it as a substitute for redneck. Since Washington Boro is a redneck hick area - no gas stations/stores/anything. (Where I live)

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Well my town is Washington Boro... thats the official way its spelled...
Yeah, that's because nobody in PA can actually spell. I mean, come on seriously. "Bala Cynwyd" "Boro" "Bryn Athyn", "Conshohocken"? These are all constructs of people who like letters but can't use 'em!

;) j/k

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah lowering is next, re-valved bilsteins with custom coilover sleeves and Qa1 springs fcm bumpstops nb uppermounts and cusco or tein upper pillow mounts.
Wow loking at that that and realizing how much Ill have had spent once I get everything will be the same price as some Tein's

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah lowering is next, re-valved bilsteins with custom coilover sleeves and Qa1 springs fcm bumpstops nb uppermounts and cusco or tein upper pillow mounts.
Wow loking at that that and realizing how much Ill have had spent once I get everything will be the same price as some Tein's

·
Registered
321 Posts
Well my town is Washington Boro... thats the official way its spelled...
Yeah, that's because nobody in PA can actually spell. I mean, come on seriously. "Bala Cynwyd" "Boro" "Bryn Athyn", "Conshohocken"? These are all constructs of people who like letters but can't use 'em!

;) j/k
Ahahaha, you're right there. BUT we are uh.. "smart" enough to figure out how to spell some of our towns, such as Blue Ball and Intercourse! (If you don't believe me, look it up, they're towns!)

·
Registered
526 Posts
Ahahaha, you're right there. BUT we are uh.. "smart" enough to figure out how to spell some of our towns, such as Blue Ball and Intercourse! (If you don't believe me, look it up, they're towns!)
Don't you drive from Blue Ball through Intercourse on the way to Paradise?

PA has other great town names like "Forty Fort" and "Jersey Shore" (which is just about in the dead center of the state, no shores to be seen.)

In my home town, on the Borough Hall, the first O fell off, so for YEARS it read "SHENANDOAH B ROUGH HALL"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts