ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Now available and ready to post is the

Jass Performance Brake Stopper

It will fit BOTH 1.6 and 1.8 Miatas from 1989 to 2001 (it will not fit only the NBFL models with big booster and cylinder)

Its zink+powder coated BLACK and has adjustable screw and hard rubber tip.

Please not, they are not compatible with the stock air box or strut braces.

Price will remain the same for CR.NET and its
70 dollars including Registered Postage and Paypal Fees!

Payments to be made to [email protected] and make sure you include
the product and your shipping address to the paypal info.

A.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
wtf is this for?
The brake stopper stops the brake servo & firewall flexing hence giving stronger braking. The feel is more solid and precise rather than a soft and delayed reaction time. The difference is well noticeable and it's quite a big improvement for just s small bracket.As usual it features stress calculated and weight improved design. The finish is zinc + black powder coating.It installs on the strut tower and does not allow the use of strut brace.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
change your default signature for your phone.. it's annoying, unprofessional, and pretty ignorant.
Well its my personal phone, a lovely phone actually, which I just dont like the color, but you are right, I shouldn't include the sig when posting for Jass Performance.

I m sorry, all posts are now edited.

A.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Well its my personal phone, a lovely phone actually, which I just dont like the color, but you are right, I shouldn't include the sig when posting gor Jass Performance.

I m sorry, all posts are now edited.

A.
thanks, i appreciate you being understanding. i redacted the sig from my quote as well. sorry to get off topic, it just bothered me. the brake stoppers look amazing though, very minimalist! keep up the good work :icon_cheers:

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hard to say, as I dont have one, could you please provide pictures from the place around the SC?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts