ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

if you missed out on the auto comebine atleast come to orlando for this!if enough miatas come out,ill bring mine!haha

·
Registered
773 Posts
Except its on EASTER. Not everyone is religious, but come on. Why not Saturday. That's not the smartest day I could think of having a huge epic car gathering. You would probably have a third more people show up if it was on a Saturday/different weekend. Seriously V2Lab wtf

Edit: Which is the reason I won't be able to go. :[

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah i think its weird too but when you think about it most car meets are on a sunday,idk why Ravi choose that one in particular though..

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
A friend fine here in Tallahassee is friends with Ravi. We're both miata owners and will be making the journey to o-town for this meet!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
awesome!at the big meat,i only saw maybe 2 miatas??lets change that this time,imma bring my car!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Except its on EASTER. Not everyone is religious, but come on. Why not Saturday. That's not the smartest day I could think of having a huge epic car gathering. You would probably have a third more people show up if it was on a Saturday/different weekend. Seriously V2Lab wtf

Edit: Which is the reason I won't be able to go. :[
I saw MSCC has an auto-x that Sunday as well. I can't imagine that's a recipe for a good attendance.

edit: auto-x moved to the 1st.

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
If my car is done being sprayed i will head that way and meet you homos

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im pretty stoked,im sure most of ya'll has seen this but its informitive....like a **** load haha

i hope you ******* got your homobiles ready so we can gay parade this bitch :D

·
Registered
882 Posts
pretty sure im goin

1 - 20 of 61 Posts