ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was wondering if anyone knew the value of red LE carpet, the plastic panels for the seat belts and the seat belts them self? please remember all this is used haha...

for the mods thank you for moving this to here... i didnt know there was this type of section...

but still i need prices people haha

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
LE interior parts are most certainly rare, and ones in good to excellent condition are even rarer.

Since you only ask about certain parts of the interior, I will give my opinion on pricing, bases on my obsession with all things LE, since I have owned 3 of them and sold interior parts from two of them.

Carpet (all 3 pieces) in very good to excellent condition = $200-$250
I paid almost $500 for a brand new, in-the-box, never-been-installed set!

Red seat belts = $50 - $80+
I actually picked up a JDM pair for about $125 plus shipping because it does not have the extra looping like the airbag cars. I changed to a non-airbag steering wheel and wanted to have the correct belts.

Seat belt tower trim pieces = $35 - $60 each, depending on whether or not the snap connector areas are not stressed (causing that white spot on the facing side) and whether they come with that little red square that slides over the rectangle spot right behind where the seat belt goes through.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
That seems reasonable, but I figured everything would go a little more than that. Then again, paying $200 for red carpet from a 1993 Mazda seems a bit steep when you really think about it. :)

·
Registered
592 Posts
Complete LE seems to go for ~$1000. Planet Miata has one for $999, and I pieced mine together for a little more than that. Seats should be the easiest part to re-create and the speaker grills are available through a UK company.

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
Ive tried to purchase LE a couple times, but cant find it in the conditon I'd like it yet. I'd gladly pay the $$$ for a complete, minty fresh. LE interior...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well guys i just bought another 93 LE for 500 bucks, down side its crashed in the rear, upside ima finish my 95 up with le interior minus the dash well who knows maybe i will.
this will be my second 95 with le interior hehe
:mrgreen:

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
The value is always gonna be semi bias, becasue this is actually a limited production run stateside, in Japan and Europe they saw a few more with Red interior.

However, in the USA i can see the prices going a bit higher. It really depends on what the select few are willing to pay. But FWIW they will always be more expensive that black or tan parts if in good condition. And i would keep the dash and swap it if i was you, then you can ditch the passenger airbag and shave some weight!

Phatty

1 - 10 of 10 Posts