ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
omg... i just saw it and i didnt want to cause i had a feeling i knew what it was but my goodness i want to cry or something... tho as of right now im thinking of chicken nuggets w/ hot mustard dipping sauce #-o

any of you vegans??

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i didnt eat pork for 2 years and barely ate any beef too during then... i had some awesome korean BBQ my mom made and yeah... ive started eating pork and beef again since then.

but i mean... i tried turkey sausages = gross. turkey burgers = weird. tofu burgers = not hardy but ok.

vegans dont drink milk either right? they drink soy milk? actually those are good.

but man i saw this hardcore vegan video on the internet... i seriously cried and gave up eating anything meaty or eggs or dairy for like a week.

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im not hatin on vegans and stuff... but i mean theyre realy pushy pushy on us. we dont push our burgers in their faces!!

man oh man... what id do for some good ol' nc style bbq pulled pork sandwich with potato salad and cold ice tea.

·
Registered
720 Posts
vegans dont eat anything animal related
so no honey (from bees) , milk chocolate, milk etc

shes been vegan for close to 10yrs
its funny though. cow poop is used as fertilizer on the vegis the vegans eat. i also think its funny how at vegitarian restaurants theres always vegi duck or vegi chicken. they dont eat meat but they will eat vegitables made to taste like meat

·
Registered
282 Posts
holla!!!....been vegan for about 5 years and vegetarian for 4 years before that. :D

peta is such an asshole organization though. I think they give such a bad name to all vegans and vegetarians....it's just sad. They are such vegan nazi's...they can't respect other peoples opinions. :roll: Whats funny about peta is that most of them aren't even vegan...they're all vegetarians. To me they're just a bunch of yuppies that think they're so edgey and badass because they pick on people for not thinking like them. **** PETA!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
I've got to agree w/ the comments about PETA, believe it or not at times in the past the government has classified them as a Terrorist Organization. When I was in college they just started their "Does your food have a face" Campaign... Now for health reasons, I have seriously reduced my meat in take... so I don't knock anyone who is vegan or a veggi, and I'm actually heathier and happier! But well this just makes me laugh so take it jest....

Does your food have a face?

Here's one for phinz! ;)
[/img]

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hahaha, silly Vegans/PETA/any other group of sissies... Yea, I'm not passionate about this subject or anything... :twisted:

P.S.- Did you know PETA supports terrorism? Yes, it's true. :mrgreen:

Attachments

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
This thread fails because someone posted Maddox pictures. :(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts