ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
I know where you're coming from but I own a business as well and this is the rule of thumb with any business,Customers are always right! Even if the customers are at fault you cant tell them they are wrong.
I am not defending williamz or basing my opinion on his response to this whole matter,I am simply stating the fact that he has mentioned twice that he just wants to hear something back from them,so when you charge someone MONEY be prepared to be on top of the game. How would you feel if amazon charges you 700$ for a video card and fail to reply your emails for 9 days! All of this wouldnt be here in the first place if he simply had a mail sent to him lol.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I know where you're coming from but I own a business as well and this is the rule of thumb with any business,Customers are always right! Even if the customers are at fault you cant tell them they are wrong.
I am not defending williamz or basing my opinion on his response to this whole matter,I am simply stating the fact that he has mentioned twice that he just wants to hear something back from them,so when you charge someone MONEY be prepared to be on top of the game. How would you feel if amazon charges you 700$ for a video card and fail to reply your emails for 9 days! All of this wouldnt be here in the first place if he simply had a mail sent to him lol.
Exactly, and how would I be going about anything wrong, I just stated my situation for opinion and how I felt about it, I never took action toward anything.

·
This is a long user title
3,202 Posts
Thread from the dead... Im annoyed to say the least. I ordered over a week ago from this company. Ive tried to email to find out about my order two seperate times, no response I cant find a number to call and im quite irritated at the fact that I was charged my money so fast and im getting NO customer service.. doesnt add up. I like how they look and everything but im debating on not ordering from them anymore. I had a list of things I wanted from there but idk anymore..
We're getting overload in emails these days because of holidays and such, I'm sorry but we're doing our best to answer everyone as soon as possible. I just found your email from December 12th and I was about to respond today, I'm sorry but I have been working non-stop during all weekend and just can't catch up fast enough on some emails.

Your order shipped on December 10th by AIR and should arrive within 3-10 business days from that date.

Again, sorry for the time it took to ship it and answer emails, but we are doing our best to do everything in a timely manner.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
I have also purchased from Rev9 and it was a smooth transaction but sometimes things "fall thru the cracks" and its never fun being the one it happens to. :icon_cheers:

·
Registered
52 Posts
We're getting overload in emails these days because of holidays and such, I'm sorry but we're doing our best to answer everyone as soon as possible. I just found your email from December 12th and I was about to respond today, I'm sorry but I have been working non-stop during all weekend and just can't catch up fast enough on some emails.

Your order shipped on December 10th by AIR and should arrive within 3-10 business days from that date.

Again, sorry for the time it took to ship it and answer emails, but we are doing our best to do everything in a timely manner.
Thanks I appreciate the response and I ended up getting my item soon after. I'm happy with what I've got. I'll be ordering more in the future.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bringing it back from the dead again.

Same sentiments as the other guy, ordered part, quickly charged my card, but no replies to emails. I don't expect lightning quick responses, but when your phone service says 24-48 hours for an email reply then I expect a reply within that time frame. But nothing yet. Are they even around anymore? If I don't get a reply soon, I'm just going to dispute the charge through my credit card provider.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Its a small team. But yes, he pretty much handles all emails and transactions on his own.

I do little stuff here and there.
Well, I'm just looking for a general estimate on how long it takes for a os giken lsd to ship and does it ship from japan?

21 - 38 of 38 Posts