ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm looking into a swap (not for my Miata), but I thought I'd see if anyone has any experience working with these guys. They are located in Sacramento, CA so I can't exactly drive over and see what they're all about. Anything good or bad would be appreciated.

·
garageSTAR Supporter
1,248 Posts
They've been around for while. Their english isn't the greatest, and are not great at updating the web site. Be very specific on what your looking for. Do your research and make sure they have what you want. But on the pro side, sometimes they don't even know what they have. They had a maxim works header and didn't even know it.

Make sure you ask if the motor has been compression tested, and if its a rotary, it WILL need to be rebuilt, period.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I've been to their warehouse and they have quite a bit of stuff shoved in there. Like previously mentioned be very specific of what you want. They get everything from containers from japan so mileage on engines is unknown unless its from one of their clip cars. They aren't bad to work with but just remember that with them, what you see is what you get.

What exactly are you trying to buy from them?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts