ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
WOW, I wish american car shows did more test & reviews like these. No technical tidbits, just pure fun. With american shows we're stuck with Domestic bullshit and cadillac crap. Another awesome Youtube vid.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
great vid, enjoyed that thoroughly. If you guys had to choose just one (hard i know), which?

I think I'd go with the Porsche, because im a fanatic.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Superleggea or GT3 for me. I'm leaning more towards the GT3 because if I ever broke something, there would be a mechanic in the area that could fix it. I'd have to pay dearly, but there'd be a mechanic. The Lamborghini on the other hand screams for attention (in more ways than one) because of the beautiful sounding engine. But if something broke on the sucker, I'd probably have to put a second mortgage on my house to fix it.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I'd pick the Aston Martin. Should have put a DB9R in the mix instead.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Porsche 911 GT3 RS FTW!! =P~ =P~ =P~

I would DD the hell out of it!

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Watching/listening to that Superleggera plow through that one corner made me just about cream myself. =P~

·
Supporting Member
1,670 Posts
I didn't see any drifting....but did see a lot of power sliding.
It really is sad that you can't find an American show like this. But then again, Americans either hate cars, baby them, break them, or are too afraid to drive them. And then you have us.

·
Registered
718 Posts
amazing video. the Gallardo and Carerra GT3 getting their asses out was phenomenal. speaking of the porsche carrera GT3, I just got back from stuttgart.

sorry, I just really felt like sharing. europe is the best.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts