ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
4,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so this was in 05' i was running at 10psi, on my t25.i just got my 13' rb's and laced em' with some Kuhmo V700's 235/45/13.too bad they dont make that size anymore.
anyway, i was trying to catch this older mustang lx.driver is fast ,names Alan,car has alot of horsepower,full cage ,runs on RA1's.ive seen him have TTD. so i wanted him bad.but ,there is a "courtesy point by" rule. only passing on the straights. so it made it hard.the porshe had RA1's also, and so did the Saleen.
thanks for checking it out
http://youtube.com/watch?v=52pndQneVq8

o yeah , i could only convert 5 min of vid so it kinda cuts off. the stang guy didnt let me catch him he pulls off on this lap.

·
4,296 Posts

·
4,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol that is with No exhaust,i sawzalled the muffler the night before.i didnt want to put it back on thats whyi only have the resonator on now.
i think i hit about 115mph at the end of that front straight. speedo says 110 but the wheels are smaller. incar footage looks alot better in higher res.

·
Registered
976 Posts
lol that is with No exhaust,i sawzalled the muffler the night before.i didnt want to put it back on thats whyi only have the resonator on now.
i think i hit about 115mph at the end of that front straight. speedo says 110 but the wheels are smaller. incar footage looks alot better in higher res.

oh nice..

what kind of brakes are you on as far as pads/rotors?

·
4,296 Posts

·
4,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just wanted to bump this,
tell me what you guys think.
the nb i pass is supercherged.all these guys are experienced track guys that frequent Redline & Speedventures events. the lx mustang is the car i want cause its classic muscle vs handling,the driver is very good,one of the better drivers at these events.
too bad i couldnt pass in the turns.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts