ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Supporting Member
446 Posts
At first the camera spinning made it look like the cage collapsed, had to give it a second watch. Glad she got out of it ok, shame to be taken out in the first place. Kind of looks like whoever hit her just went for a gap that was never going to be there

Edit:
There's a video from trackside that caught the back half of it. Looks like the Camaro took her out

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
Lol, my wife makes more of those jokes then I do. She is also a racer and a Miata owner. I say what I say in poor taste and as a joke.
Understood. There are a few accomplished female racers on here and they deserve respect.

Geri has quite an accomplished resume in motorsports. I think she will shake off the shunt and be back behind the wheel soon. I will have to make sure my wife sees this. It will be good inspiration for her.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I deal with so many excuses when it comes to the local autcross club that I am a part of that I have nothing but respect for anyone that shows up and races. Someone who steps up and does something more then that has more then earned it. I'm glad she walked away and hope she is able to get back on track soon, if she has not already.

·
Force McCocken's Admirer
1,694 Posts
apparently she does testing with 949?

She has done testing with 949Racing, i have had the pleasure of meeting her. i saw this on her facebook page, and for some reason didn't think to realize that it was her.

:-( i am glad she is safe and make it out okay.

She is an accomplished driver and very quick, BTW. i dont think her driving skills should be put in question here...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts