ClubRoadster.net banner

viera meet

798 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  13thumper 
#1 ·
Which one of you queers on this site went to the viera meet last night. I saw 3 na's

#4 ·
All Hail King er uh excuse me All Hail Queen Gerald.

Hey bro...I may get my car back Friday ( fingers crossed ) if you aren't too busy we may want to take a short cruise,if the motor doesn't need anymore or special break in time that is. She will be right around 185 whp n/a. I may even let you drive her.

#5 ·
This or next? If we do im putting tape on the front of the car unless you can help me source a black nb2 bra to deflect your rock chips and the love bugs.

#6 ·
Effing luv bugs. Blue tape works and if you hit them fast enough with damp drier softener sheets that seens to work all right as well

Hate those Fucking little critters but the guys up North will have their hands filled when the monster sized Cicadas start swarming. Thousands in one swarm at a time,think about clogged radiators and smashed ugly bug eyed criters on the windshield.

As far as rock chips,don't try to stay on my ass,back off about 50 yards and you'll be golden OR you can lead.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.