ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys - I have been lurking on Vintage Rotary Decals for a couple of years now - they have some great vintage rotary decals and chassis plates that I think would work well on a Miata....just a thought. Always looking for a way for the Miata look a bit more retro. The plates are cool - but it looks like they will not sell unless you have a verified chassis number.

Web Site: http://www.vintagerotarydecals.com

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
maybe Kitagawa-san can make some? i would love to drikll on my car to install one!! :twisted:

Sir Phatness

M

·
0 Posts
I want one too. Anyone know another vendor that produces these, that isn't so up-tight? For other, classic, vehicles, finding blank vin plates are a dime a dozen. There must be someone producing these with some degree of lenience.

·
Registered
552 Posts
u can buy all the decals u want w/o a vin/chassis number. thats just if u want a vin plate... i sure dont want one :shock:

M

·
0 Posts
u can buy all the decals u want w/o a vin/chassis number. thats just if u want a vin plate... i sure dont want one :shock:
Yeah, I want the vin plate. It would be a subtle touch, I think it would be nice. Also, it will go well with a vintage emblem set from KG Works. You say I can buy a plate without a vin/chassis number...where? According to the site, one must specify his plate information before they make the plate. They state the given information must match the plate, meaning I can't order a plate from a 1974 Mazda Pickup giving the 1995 Mazda Miata info.

·
Registered
52 Posts
The Rallystripes look great, but I wonder how they would work on my anti-chip coating?

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
the more I look at those stripes, the more I like them. I would need some more retro style wheels to go with them though.

·
CR.net Supporter
332 Posts
I don't know if it's the color combo or what....
but I like it better on the RX-3.
The white on Laguna looks ghey.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I've always liked chevrons...I'm not sure how vintage they are. Anyone know where I can get a template so I can make some for my car?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts