ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ooookk...

so gettin right back to business. sorry ive been a lil MIA. ;oX so yeah who is down for another go at a cr.net meet with friends in the fburg area? i think FBurg is a good middle area imo. we can make it a regular monthly thing! ;o)
ok ok so throw in your ideas and other food options. hang out/loitering options. etc. etc...

thanks guys! hopefully no more 70 degree weather then sleet the next day then who knows... maybe a hurricane? i probably jinxed it now.
#-o

·
Registered
274 Posts
Maybe we should make it later so some of us don't oversleep either :)

I didn't stay long enough last time to try out the place we met at, but it would be easiest to just say meet back there then have another 12093810 page thread trying to figure it out. It was a nice big parking lot too.

According to weather.com, January is the coolest month, and February is the driest month. Maybe Feb would have been a better idea, and i don't remember there being snow around v-day, so why not Feb 18? Farmer's Almanac agrees as well.

And this time, if snow is in the week's forecast prior to the event, we can decide to reschedule again :)

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
According to weather.com, January is the coolest month, and February is the driest month. Farmer's Almanac agrees as well.
Look at you go. Soon we'll be seeing you on the weather channel. I think Feb 18th sounds great. Meet at the same place in F'burg. If snow in forecast Jadie will call the event with at least 24 hours notice. Didn't F'burg used to have a weekly car meet somewhere?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Yea, im in...But you already knew that, didn't you?

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah huge dragva meets with 200+ people every first friday of the month or somethign i forget or 2nd weekend.

but uhm... feb is a busy month with lots of events and stuff (ok well for me) but you guys come up with something. i guess samantha is more in the know with VA and its weather and its happenings so you guys come up with something. ill check back to see what you guys come up with and stick it in my calendar. ;o)

make it good.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I wouldn't say in the know, i just looked it up on 2 weather websites. So everyone can blame that (or me) if we get snowed out again :p

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm game.

But I swear to my car, since I don't have tires other than the Azenis, I'm turning around the second weather gets iffy.

Rain I can handle, wind I can survive. But snow I am never, never risking again (group mentallity got me last time :p )

·
Registered
209 Posts
So last time we met at what? Noon? Others caravaned down from further away....

So how about we pick something around 1 or 2? Since daylight ends around 5 or 6?

Yeah, I just need something to put on the calender... haha

·
Registered
274 Posts
I suggested it be later so people wont oversleep again ;)

Hard Times Cafe in Fburg
1-1:30 p.m.- Parking Lot so people have enough time to file in and meet and greet.
Once it looks like a steady bunch, we can move it inside.

Be sure to bundle up! It was cold as mess just standing still.

It appears to be snowing tonight, I just hope the luck of Richmond weather will strike by next weekend and it'll be 70*. Should there be any snow in the forecast Friday afternoon, someone can pipe up and we can reschedule again.
*Friday before the event

1 - 20 of 55 Posts