• mcdonalds

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 303 Posts

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

pass this lil flyer i made around to other forums or something... spread the word and lets start off the new year meeting new people and making friends and showing off our sweet cars and what we got for xmas blablabla... haha~

;o)

UPDATE!

ok, i thought of something and heres what i came up with...

the meet is going to go down january 21, 2007 sunday

now... for the time to meet... i think either we can eat lunch early or eat lunch late. eating early = hungry for dinner or snacks / eating lunch late im thinking 2 - 3pm.

ok thats it... so mark your calendars people the meet is on the 21st!

thanks <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE

right now the poll is up for places to eat/hang at... PLEASE PLEASE put your vote in.

however, since we cant do multiple polls at one time i want to create a tally or some type of numerical list for DATE & TIME! (just so everyone gets a general idea of what s up) PLEASE PM OR POST A REPLY W/IN THIS TOPIC WITH YOUR VOTE!!! THE CHOICES ARE JAN. 14TH, JAN. 21, JAN. 29 (ALL SUNDAYS). WE NEED THIS SET IN STONE ASAP!! thanks <3

Jan. 14

Jan. 21

Jan. 29

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how about we all have a nice meet sometime soon?! FOR JANUARY 2007

itll be nice to come out before the snow and ice falls on us. I KNOW YOURE ALL OUT THERE! DONT BE PANSIES COME OUT!! :mrgreen:

any suggestions?

id say somewhere around richmond maybe maymont if theyre still open?

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: VIRGINIANS!!!!!! (rva, nova, 757, etc...)

man... VA must seriously be antisocial #-o

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
I may be down, sucks that all us VA people are scattered all over the place. I say we make it happen though. Come on guys who else is in?

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: VIRGINIANS!!!!!! (rva, nova, 757, etc...)

thank you... i say we have the biggest VA miata meet ever! besides autoX's. ;oP

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: VIRGINIANS!!!!!! (rva, nova, 757, etc... NC & MD welcome!)

well we can do a NOVA/DC meet... theres meets everywhere but VA :cry:

ok lets talk business... how about sometime in January if December too soon of a notice. restaurant sounds good... korean BBQ?! buffet?!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
if I have some notice I may be able to make a drive down..... really only availableon sundays for meets, as I work 12hrs on saturdays

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
I think a January meet might be more feasable for most. Time is ticking till christmas, I need to figure out what to get my family still, haha.

Maybe we could even plan a nice drive/lunch.

lots of chinese buffet places here, although most are pathetic to mediocre at best. Then theres always the pricier Kobe Japanese steakhouse chain. They are ok, but its a fun place to eat and you never leave hungry, and they have a few of your favorite JDM brews.

Theres a sushi bar up the street from me that I havent tried yet still...kinda hard when my gf doesnt really like sushi or chinese food in general.

Anyways thats just whats local to me, more fun drives would be over near the blue ridge mountains...although who knows what kind of weather will be happening then. I know a couple local roads that would be good for an hour or two of backroads driving.

Lets keep the suggestions coming in

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: VIRGINIANS!!!!!! (rva, nova, 757, etc... NC & MD welcome!)

yeah well the BIGGEST problem i see is that nobody is willing to meet up in richmond and nobody is willing to go towards cville or 757 and everybody up north wants to keep it up north only (nova/dc/md). not a lot of people are willing to drive to a good meet unless its some big event or an autoX (boo!!!). :x

i think a nice cruise and hefty amounts of food and group photos would be a great day. lets definitly focus on doing this in JANUARY 2007. itll be a big meet for the start of the year for us miata owners in the MidA. ;o)

unfortunately i have to say itll probably be planned up in NOVA area and make it early so for us who have to drive more than an hour will be bale to hang all night too.

hibachi is ghey... lets do korean BBQ. soju bombs!!! haha~ j/p j/p but korean BBQ qill be great cause nobody hates beef or pork and rice. and they come in large amounts on a dish (well at those places that you grill in front of you).

if it gets to the point where people start bitching about how its too far or whatever then ill... i dont even know. i really want this to bea good turn out. a little drive never hurt anyone. i think itll be great to meet people other than the internet.

1 - 20 of 303 Posts