ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Great find- more choices for us finally!! I wonder if they provide a rear window or just let you scrounge up your own rear window like the C-Wings one?

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=178442

"I don't know what relationshop the ViS carbon top has to the CWings carbon top. I have a hard time believing that these two companies both offer their own, distinct carbon fiber copies of the oem top. Most of their product lines are identical or overlap anyways and all their stuff is probably made in China at the same factory."

·
Registered
304 Posts
the vis cf ht IS the cwing one but branded differently.. if you spend the time to call them and ask them about the hardtop.. im am SURE that they cannot get a hold of it because cwings was going to be mass producing it but they only made a one off for me that peter CE28n is now sporting.

VIS and CWINGs does NOT have any hardtops in stock .. you could call for yourself and ask..

they will prolly give you some bullshit time frame of months or so but in reality they cannot get them at all..

·
Banned
437 Posts
Gentlemen, your guesses are as good as mine. I've been dealing with the owner Chris at VIS for many years. This is the one product that he has let me down. He has been promissing me the HT for months now. So I pretty much gave up. :cry: But just from the picture, it looks clean! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts