ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who drinks vodka? what kind do you drink? do you mix it with soft drinks or drink it as is?

Myself usually drinks Absolut Vodka, jeltzin, explorer and a brand thats 99% comes from smuggling from germany and poland. Kativara.

And ofcourse locally produced moonshine from time to time.

Im trying to get ideas on something new to look out for :phillyb:

Yes i am currently drinking it(explorer) hence why i came up with the idea.:roll:

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
grey goose dirty martinis. that's about all the vodka i drink.
not a big fan of it otherwise.
oh...wait...
sometimes, i'll make vodka and cran with some triple sec and a squeeze of lime.
pretty fucking good.

oh oh oh
how the **** could i forget bloody fucking mary's too!??!?!
i love me some goddamn bloody mary's.
my mom loves her some fucking vodka. there are always at least 2-3 bottles in her fridge, pantry, freezer.
bitch is nuts.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Oh man, in high school my buddies and I would get a couple of these big bottles and get shitfaced for the weekend. This is where I learned to avoid vodka (or any liqour in general) at all costs, and stick to beer.

Now just seeing a bottle makes me cringe lol

·
Registered
268 Posts
I don't drink vodka often but when I do its either Smirnoff red label (when I'm cheap) or Kettle One (when I feel rich). I like to experiment with different combinations of mixers and the more drunk I get the more interesting my concoctions become. I hate flavored vodka though, tastes too synthetic. I think the worst was in high school when someone bought pink lemonade burnettes (insert puking smily here).

·
Functionally formed.
1,752 Posts
If you wanna do UV Blue, mix that **** with blue Gatorade. Cheap college drink for sure.

Just polished off a bottle of Stanislav vodka two nights ago with my buddy. Was citrus flavor or something, mixed that with some orange koolaid or something and the bottle was gone by the end of the night. We were pretty fucked up. Can't beat a $13.09 bottle of vodka.

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
SKYY Dragon Fruit Vodka + Coconut Rum + Lemonade = Amazing. The best mixed drink I have ever had. I watched a wedding party get completely trashed in an hour off them too. :lol: -Mike

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I'm not really a fan of wodka anymore, but I've got wasted on it a couple of times, it blends nice with energy drinks.
If you want to drink it straight up, I'd recommend to go with Stolichnaya.
It's a pretty well known brand and commonly available, it has a very smooth taste so you can drink shots of them in rapid succession.

·
~Foo's Best Friend~
517 Posts
Titos vodka is the **** and way underrated.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
I love Ciroc. Its not made like traditional vodka, its made from grapges instead of the tradional wheat or potato vodkas. Very clean taste. It doesn't have that normal vodka after taste. I dare anyone who doesn't "like" vodka to throw the bottle of wild cherry in the freezer and take a big cold shot. It seriously tastes like a candy, but isn't overwhelmingly fruity and sweet like Smirnoffs flavored lines. The vodka itself is almost distinguishable.

Another favorite is Roth. It too is made from grapes. Which makes sense because Roth makes some delicious wines too. Pricey though.

Rain is pretty cheap for the quality. Leaps and bounds better than anything in its price range. I have yet to try to flavors, I normally hate flavored vodka, but I am sure its probably much better than anything Smirnoff or Skyy.

Trump vodka was to me surprisingly good. Bought it on sale one day, now if I see on sale again I pick it up. I particularly enjoyed the Grape flavor. A nice sutble flavor that complimented the vodka well.

Then when I am feeling like a cheap ass and just want to get **** faced I will get either UV pink lemonade or Svedka. So once a week? haha

My test for any vodka is placing it in the freezer for an hour or so, then pour about 3 shots worth in a glass. If I can shoot it, not want to gag, and not have it burn I consider it to be a good vodka. Its very easy to pick out a crap vodka this way. You can't loose the after taste of shitty vodka no matter what you do.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
If I'm buying liquor, I want two things from it: To get fucked up quickly and to make it last. With those two choices, I always end up with Everclear. $10 for a fifth of Everclear and I mix it with juice concentrate to make Jungle Juice and it lasts me for a week. lol

I also like to make White Russians but usually want some better tasting vodka for it. Other than that, I'll stick to beer

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
This should probably go in the Random Thoughts thread but I'm having a random Friday.

OK, ready?

I'm a chick. I went with my sister to a gay boy bar in West Hollywood. We went to watch some performers from RuPaul's Drag Race (see, it's car related!!! OK not so much.) so the place was packed with gay boys and drag queens and a couple of chicks (so am I a *** hag?). One of the sponsors of RuPaul's show is Absolut vodka and one of the specialty drinks they were promoting was their flavored "Wild Tea" vodka. They mixed it with a little Sprite.

OK that drink makes me very very happy. I usually don't have a sweet tooth but I like white tea and that drink is niiiiice. Maybe give your girlfriend one and see what she thinks. There - I gave you guys some girl advice.

;)

Now back to our usual Miata parts shlepping programming.

Chris

1 - 20 of 39 Posts