ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From M.net, he was the 1st to have the CF hardtop on his NB, as well as a host of supercool JDM parts, i remember he said he was selling the Miata for a Mini Cooper or something?

Anyone know how to contact him, maybe bring him over here? Ill bet he would just die if he knew about this forum.

Void.................... where are you? Come home to Miata!!! :mrgreen:

PhatMiata

·
Registered
838 Posts
Well, I'm not sure where Sunhak (void) is these days, but I know where his car is - he sold it to me almost two years ago.

Unfortunately I didn't get a lot of the goodies that he'd had on the car previously. I got it minus the CF Hardtop, roll bar, craft square mirrors, sway bars, enthuza exhaust, custom sub box, mazdaspeed seats, custom steering wheel, voodoo knob, clear side markers, bucks grill, and the volk te-37. Wish I'd gotten all that as well!

What I did get with it - The Mazdaspeed A spec body kit, Racing beat type II spoiler, kouki tail lights, effini and roadster badges, brushed aluminum dash kit, Mazdaspeed oil cap, tint, superwhite bulbs, catz driving lights, powdercoated valve cover, PIAA wipers, Bilstein PSS coilovers, axis ultimate pads, and racing beat ceramic coated headers

Since then I have replaced the clear markers and voodoo knob, fitted a set of carbon/polished lip ssr comp knockoffs, OEM mazdaspeed turbo exhaust, whiteface EL glow gauges, 20gb wifi mp3 player, custom windblocker speakers, and s2000 type antenna.

It's a sweet ride. I wasn't even aware how good these cars were, I just thought that this one was sexy. Since that time I've had a 91, currently my wife drives a 96, and my brother just got a 92..

·
4,436 Posts
yup, that's where he was and where the car and I still are...he had a deposit on a cooper S when I bought it. Nice cars I guess, but damned if I will ever voluntarily purchase a FWD car again.
Nor will I for that matter - having owned a new Mini and worked on them, I can safely say that the quality of the materials on that car is pretty bad. But they do look sharp - not a big fan of the newer 07 styling.

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
but i wanted that cf hardtop ;o(

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahhaa that fitst pic on your site is of my old Interior with the lame airbag steering wheel and CF Axis Power Racing seat. hahaha i was like woah wtf, that aint voids car? haha

He had a good thing going with his NB, a pioneer in the world of JDM tuning parts for the NB Roadsters.

Probably has a sick Mini-S if that is the what he is driving now.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
oh wow, tronik I think I met you on our drive to skyline in the fall.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts