ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if these are still available...and more importantly, whether they're available in 15x7 w/ anything close to the correct offset?

I absolutely love the way the spokes kick out from the hub then back in to the rim. In gloss black with or without a polished rim would be perfection for me.

--edit--

UNregard...Vivid Racing sells the silver ones that I like ok...remember seeing a set of black ones at one time...mebbe they were the "TE-37 Cup STYLE" rims I just found on E-Bay..

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
somewhere around 40mm. They sell 'em in 38 so that should be close.

Try to minimize the scrub radius

·
Registered
592 Posts
91Eunos said:
somewhere around 40mm. They sell 'em in 38 so that should be close.

Try to minimize the scrub radius
POINTY offsets...

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
rob becareful of the images. often times, wheels are shown in low offsets to accentuate the lips, but when you get them there is almose no lip, or the spokes have funky curved spokes that look like ass (like the konig rewinds).

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So what you're saying is I need to get a crazy offset for the looks eh? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is what I want:

LE-37s in gloss black...but 17" and up only so I'll likely have to get some TE-37s and powder coat them myself (ewell not myself but I'll pay! :mrgreen: )

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
This is what I want:

LE-37s in gloss black...but 17" and up only so I'll likely have to get some TE-37s and powder coat them myself (ewell not myself but I'll pay! :mrgreen: )
^^^ What he said!!! The 14X6.5 +15 TE37's have that dished in look.

The 'Cup' look IMHO is more suitable for the Wagon-R type cruisers......

·
Registered
239 Posts
^^ one of the hottest miatas ever! flat black is the coolest color!

i wish te37's came in lower offsets for 4x100. ah well, thats what spacers are for!

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
if you like the spokes looking like that.. try the BBS RG-F in 15"...and thats a +42 offset :eek:

·
Mufasa in Training
32,632 Posts
RG-F's would be great...shame the gold ones only come in 16" or bigger...

·
Registered
111 Posts
my te37's are a 33mm offset and they have virtually no lip. not sure what the cups coule look like at that offset.

on a side note my 16x7's wrapped in 225 40 16 T1S weigh exactly the same as the stock hollow spoke 14x6's on stock rubber (31lbs per wheel/tire, 11.2lb per volk and 19.8lbs per toyo).
pic of stock wheel http://www.miata.net/garage/mx5wheels/hollow_spoke_front.jpg

what do the BBS's weigh in at?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts