ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much is this worth?

I have a Team Voodoo Magnum shift knob in Pearl with a matching e-brake handle.

I bought them for my car but I have a 5.0 Miata with a T-5 tranny and the shift knob does not fit so I have to go another route. They look as if they just came out of the box.

[email protected]

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
not to sure, have you put them on miata.net yet?, i bet a lot of people on there will be interested

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw that but one is shiny and one is dull like the guy screwed them up. Would you really want that on your car. Mine are both brand new so I can't really go by that.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
I saw that but one is shiny and one is dull like the guy screwed them up. Would you really want that on your car. Mine are both brand new so I can't really go by that.
It isnt weather or not i want that on my car, obviously i wouldnt use mismatch knob and handle, But if I can buy what he has for less than $30 an then replace the knob then I have come out ahead. If your are brand new then sell them slightly less than what you paid for a quick sale. But try and get your money back 1st.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I know my set goes for $94 plush shipping brand new so i'm thinking $60 shipped probably is fair.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Pearl. Thats the spun aluminum right? If so the knob will 'polish' itself overtime from use, causing the mismatch in color.

Assuming they are in mint condition I dont see why you wouldnt get 50$ for the set.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts