ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Team Voodoo Brushed Aluminum shift knob - $25 picked up / $30 shipped
Great shape, wanted something a little heavier.

1.6L rear Napa rotors and OEM pads - $65 picked up / $65 + shipping costs
Put them on just before winter, bedded them in, stored the car. Got some Porterfields for Xmas, so these came off once I got the car out from storage. Total 200 miles on them. Would work great for a DD or dual-purpose car.

All prices OBO, PM if interested.

·
Registered
371 Posts
How heavy is the shift knob?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How heavy is the shift knob?
I was going to give a snarky answer, but a Google search showed it surprisingly hard to track down the weight.

This site claims 175g, versus 190g for the stock knob. I tried to weigh it at work, but we don't have a gram scale. The 50-lb scale read slightly less than 1/2 lb, which agrees with the 175g figure.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
That's why I didn't give a number (especially since you didn't post the size). I don't want to provide possibly false information since I didn't weigh it but somebody said the standard Voodoo knob is 144 grams and the magnum Voodoo knob is 173 grams. Both of which are lighter than stock when I got the impression the member wanted a heavier knob so I just said what he needed to hear.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's why I didn't give a number (especially since you didn't post the size). I don't want to provide possibly false information since I didn't weigh it but somebody said the standard Voodoo knob is 144 grams and the magnum Voodoo knob is 173 grams. Both of which are lighter than stock when I got the impression the member wanted a heavier knob so I just said what he needed to hear.
No worries, you were just helping out. I think the knob would work great with a shift extender, so I may try that out if interest is low.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Thanks for the feedback, I realy like the look of the shift knob but I am looking for something heavier. GLWS

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
bump if that knob is still available?

I might take it in addition to what you offered me ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts