ClubRoadster.net banner

Which parts would you like to see on the market?

• A rocketbunny style spoiler

Votes: 29 19.2%
  • A new style of fenders

Votes: 25 16.6%
  • A new design of lip (with integrated canards)

Votes: 41 27.2%
  • A short bumper

Votes: 29 19.2%
  • A cam cover

Votes: 13 8.6%
  • A new design of air intake

Votes: 32 21.2%
  • A vented hood

Votes: 32 21.2%
  • Other (please answer the topic with your idea!)

Votes: 10 6.6%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Re: Poll for the next NA part you would like to see released!

Yeah that looks amazing. One piece short bumper + rear panel + optional diffuser.

I am just concerned about the shipping cost. The short bumper alone is fine but then the integrated rear panel would make the piece really big. Still. I want it for my car also. :D

·
Supporting Member
143 Posts

How about a rear lip similar to the lip on Jubiride's rear bumper. I think the only other rear lip design in the market at the moment is the R-package.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts

The Murakami trunklid does look great but I believe it is still available from the supplier?! Anyway with 3 trunks already, I don't think I will add one anytime soon!

Would you consider making one if I would supply the original?
I'd buy the Murakami carbon trunk in a heartbeat, but I want the carbon to match your fenders.
There's not a lot that I hate more than a car with 3 different kinds of carbon patches on it :p.

·
Registered
531 Posts

A simple intake that easily mates or replaces the OEM tract before the throttle body would be nice. Carbon Fibre does not transfer heat from physical connection. Does not have to be large, just present.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

How about a rear lip similar to the lip on Jubiride's rear bumper. I think the only other rear lip design in the market at the moment is the R-package.
Yeah I already made the OEM rear lip but this one actually looks much better! :D

Would you consider making one if I would supply the original?
I'd buy the Murakami carbon trunk in a heartbeat, but I want the carbon to match your fenders.
There's not a lot that I hate more than a car with 3 different kinds of carbon patches on it :p.
Yeah I can do one without any problem but does Murakami still offers it? Carbon fiber material is available?

Dat console, in fiber :D
Oui! But I don't know, I feel that carbon fiber won't make it nice. The metal and leather look like an awesome combination.

door cards!
Damn yes, I want to do door cards since such a long time. Not the flat type but one that would include the top part also.

A simple intake that easily mates or replaces the OEM tract before the throttle body would be nice. Carbon Fibre does not transfer heat from physical connection. Does not have to be large, just present.
Could you explain what is the "tract"? A picture would be great. :D

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts

Oui! But I don't know, I feel that carbon fiber won't make it nice. The metal and leather look like an awesome combination.

There are already multiple center console and dash pods that look like that. I don't think they are in CF though which would be the only benefit of copying such a piece. Although I think there was some interest in a similar product but with a curved gauge pod on it so it matched the instrument hood behind the wheel a bit more. Make a CF overlay for the instrument panel hood, and a center console + gauge pod to match and one could maybe pull it off.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts

Damn yes, I want to do door cards since such a long time. Not the flat type but one that would include the top part also.
I want to wrap my uppers in suede, so I'd prefer just the lowers in carbon.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts

Yeah I can do one without any problem but does Murakami still offers it? Carbon fiber material is available?
I'm pretty sure you can still get them from Murakami Motors, but since they knocked it off as well, you shouldn't feel bad about knocking it off as well :p.
The Murakami trunk is nothing more than an M2 duckbill trunk out of glass or carbon with the brake light removed :p.

·
Supporting Member
143 Posts

I'm pretty sure you can still get them from Murakami Motors, but since they knocked it off as well, you shouldn't feel bad about knocking it off as well :p.
The Murakami trunk is nothing more than an M2 duckbill trunk out of glass or carbon with the brake light removed :p.
Murakami's trunk isn't made entirely from carbon, the 'skin' is CF, but the frame is FRP. You might actually get more interest if you include the 3rd brake light, it will be closer to what M2 originally produced and a lot of people don't want to give up their 3rd brake light for safety and to comply with their local laws.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I want to wrap my uppers in suede, so I'd prefer just the lowers in carbon.
Autokonexion already offers the flat door cards I think! :)

OK I see! So when do you ship it to me? :D

Murakami's trunk isn't made entirely from carbon, the 'skin' is CF, but the frame is FRP. You might actually get more interest if you include the 3rd brake light, it will be closer to what M2 originally produced and a lot of people don't want to give up their 3rd brake light for safety and to comply with their local laws.
My trunks are also CFRP. The inner structure is made in fiberglass. I can make full carbon trunks also but the price will be higher! For the 3rd brake light, at the moment none of my moulds have the holes but they can be drilled at the end of the production process so with or without brake light hole is possible!

I wish there was another NB front bumper similar to the autoexe one. Its so simple, aggressive, and beautiful. However it costs $1200.
Picture please! A NB lip will be on my way shortly. More details soon!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
99 votes. OK I think we had enough and the last entries are pretty much... useless. :D

Thank you everybody! I am going to work on the lip and air intake. Short bumper will come soon after! :)

21 - 40 of 61 Posts