ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys are of no help to me. I voted for the miata and was trying to get some people behind me to help me out. I voted on the miata (because I have a miata and love it!), not the 2006 NC. I'm sure if I drove an NC I wouldn't care for it in its stock form... but I wanted to beat those s2000 owners on the s2ki forum. I know the poll was comparing the NC to the s2000, but a little imagination wouldn't hurt. Oh well.

·
Mufasa in Training
31,049 Posts
If it's just a contest of outright speed, innovation, and drivetrain, the Stook wins, hands down. There's just no way around it; it was designed to a different specification than the original NA, the NB, or the NC.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
As well as a different price point. For $9k more than a Miata of course the Stook is going to be quicker, et cetera. Give me $9k and a new NC and I'll give you an NC that will eat Ferraris.

It still just absolutely amazes me how many people are balking at the NC's evolution in design. Of course, it was the same way with the NB. People whine, moaned, cried and complained and now it's accepted.

·
Mufasa in Training
31,049 Posts
As well as a different price point. For $9k more than a Miata of course the Stook is going to be quicker, et cetera. Give me $9k and a new NC and I'll give you an NC that will eat Ferraris.

It still just absolutely amazes me how many people are balking at the NC's evolution in design. Of course, it was the same way with the NB. People whine, moaned, cried and complained and now it's accepted.
Pretty much what I was thinking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts