Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anodized Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Supporting Member
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going with 15x8 et+32 Kosei K1 Race and wanna do something a little different other than the obvious width and offset choice. Feel like I have to go over the top and change the color to either of the following. My car is Marnier Blue and has about the same stance as the car below. Vote let me know what you like!

Gold

Gunmetal

Anodized Blue

actual color: http://www.radicalride.com/temp/forums/blue_anod.jpg

·
Registered
499 Posts
Re: Find me some Sick A$$ wheels! Low-Med Offset

go w/ the Kosei K1..

i hate knockoff wheels!

·
Supporting Member
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thought about it over night think i'm gunna do the kosei k1's 15x8 +32 strip em down have em polished and then anodized blue. Might look like crap then again might look sick. If they look weird can always paint em again or have them reanodized grey or black. Keep in mind i have a marner blue; i'm sure it would look tight on white but not 100% on blue on blue. Still gunna be sick though. Will look like these Fikse's on Spirit of Daytona's DP: http://www.radicalride.com/temp/forums/PB250014.jpg

·
Registered
43 Posts
Re: Find me some Sick A$$ wheels! Low-Med Offset

how much would a set of work meisters set me back. if you can work out in AUd would be sweet. i would love a set.

-macey

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I vote for blue/gold. It works on subarus, and the 01 Mazdaspeed roadster!

Where are you getting the 15x8s, and how much per wheel? My 15x7s are beat to ****, it might be time to upgrade. ;)

·
Supporting Member
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I vote for blue/gold. It works on subarus, and the 01 Mazdaspeed roadster!

Where are you getting the 15x8s, and how much per wheel? My 15x7s are beat to ****, it might be time to upgrade. ;)
Tire Rack sells them you just have to call them cause they don't list them to fit on our cars through the website. They'll tell you race only application as well. There about $139.00 each i believe

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Re: Kosei K1R (Custom Color Choice)

Only thing that sucks about K1's is that they are plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayed out. All the Spec Miata guys were running them until the Team Dynamics wheels became popular...now everyone's running those :lol:

Send me the K1's, I'll powdercoat them any color you want for under 200$ :wink:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Re: Kosei K1R (Custom Color Choice)

Gold

I dont wanna steal your thread but i voted for blue. anyways, can anyone photoshop this car in brilliant black. i'd like to see a black car with these gold enkeis. thanks in advance! please help!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts