ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this weekend I'll be swapping out my M-edition seats with speakers in the headrest for some fixed back buckets. I was originally thinking of just building a small speaker box and putting it in between the seats on the rear shelf. Well my friend came up with the idea of just getting some speakers that clamp onto a bar, like the ones they use on boats for wake towers. Just curious if anyone has ever tried this, seen it done or has opinions about it. I don't see why it wouldn't work as long as the speakers are the right size and I personally think it would look pretty badass if done right. Let me know what you guys think!

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts
make your car watertight and drive it into a lake, then crank those tunes and get wasted. when you're wasted, nobody will care how the speakers attached to your wakedog hardwake rolltowers look.

·
Supporting Member
143 Posts
Another option is the NB Windblocker with speakers. It might take some work to get it to fit around your roll bar though.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Another option is the NB Windblocker with speakers. It might take some work to get it to fit around your roll bar though.
I like this, I've never seen something like this before I'll look into it a little more. I should be getting the roll bar in in the next few days so I'll have a little better idea of what I'm dealing with.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts