ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to do the CR.net round up like we did last year?

http://www.themitty.com/

Celebrate Classics At The Mitty April 27-29
Parade Laps, Auto Auction, Historic Racing, Club Activities, Seminars and More!

Classic Motorsports magazine will again sponsor The Mitty, HSR's signature historic race event at Road Atlanta. Mazda, a company with quite a motorsports history, will again serve as the title sponsor for the April 27-29 event. Against the famed backdrop of Road Atlanta's winding road course and rolling hills, a full slate of activities are planned. Bring your car and be part of THE SPORTS CARS OF THE WORLD.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I may try and make it this year. Apparently mizzphinz's cousin's company is sponsoring the event (and looking at the HSR site, they're sponsoring the entire series this year).

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
I'm coming up to Atlanta for that fo sho!

May make an extended weekend out of it.

On a related note, take a look on page 15 of the latest GRM.

The second car back is mine! The pic is from last year's Mitty.

·
Premium Member
9,430 Posts
Hey, do we wanna try and do an infield campout? I saw a whole mess of people doing it last year and thought it'd be cool if for no other reason than to wake up to race engines in my ears and race gas in my nostrils :D

It'd be a little less than $70 per person if we wanted to do that.

·
Supreme Supporter
291 Posts
I might wanna try and go again this year. Didn't take the Roadster last year; and I was hating myself for it. Looking (without touching!) at the Blue Tater in the infield made me feel a lot better, I must admit.

I too did see a bunch of similar cars camping out together. I recall quite a few Datsun 2000 folks with tents - thought that was pretty cool.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Looks like i'm going to be able to make it this year. I'm game for camping... if it's warm. Foo lemme know when you come down and i'll let ya know wut exit it is. #-o

·
Premium Member
9,430 Posts
Looks like i'm going to be able to make it this year. I'm game for camping... if it's warm. Foo lemme know when you come down and i'll let ya know wut exit it is. #-o
Haha, thanks. I missed the exit last time :lol: Though in my defense my buddy told me the wrong number :p

Guess I'll prep the Walrus

·
Registered
563 Posts
Man I want to go but it looks like I'm not gonna make it out there. Will be there for sure next year.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts